About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Oat Bread, Ham, and Eggs

 Good morning,

I made two large loaves of Oat Bread that we sliced while it was still warm.  It was marvelous with ham and eggs for a "breakfast for dinner."

I'm limiting some starchy foods these days, but oat bread just sounds so healthy, doesn't it! I don't eat it every day, so I'm being pretty good.

;),

Lois

1 comment:

angela said...

Oat bread does sound very good. And they look magnificent.
I too limit starchy food. But it’s just delicious it’s really really hard