About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Mom! Come Get Me!

 Good morning,

We've had high winds and lots of rain lately, but when the sun comes out, so do the pups to play.  

Wendy is up to her old tricks again this year.  Even though the chair was still wet from the rain and had small sticks from the trees blown from the high winds, she climbed into a patio chair.  She sits there for a few minutes regally observing her property, then decides she wants to get down.

The only problem with "getting down" is that the chair sometimes kicks up as she is jumping down.  It happened when she was a pup so always requires help from her human to hold that chair.  If I'm in the house, I hear a relaxed, calm, "bark....bark....bark...."  It's not a frantic bark, just a "Come get me, Mom," bark.

I laugh every time, but I obey her commands.  I am a very well trained human.

;),

Lois

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Stuck again! I wonder why she likes that chair...