About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Work in Process This Week - Sunset at Sea Shawl

 Good morning,

This is the shawl I've been working on for the past couple of days.  I had a similar one in the shop that sold and I'm delighted I have enough yarn to make another one.  The colors are so very pretty.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

3 comments:

Astrid said...

Pretty colors, looks so warm and cozy.

angela said...

It looks lovely.
I’ve been working on knitting my socks. But it’s been so busy outside gardening and processing
All the produce for winter use I’ve not really spent much time with my yarn.
Hopefully once it all settles down I’ll get back to knitting and crochet soon

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Astrid and Angela, it's good to see you both.
Angela, I keep saying I'm going to knit socks, but never get to them. I have the yarn and needles, I just always have another project in front of them. Perhaps during the summer when bigger projects are too warm to have on my lap I'll finally get around socks!
;),
Lois