About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, January 27, 2023

Staying Warm

 Good morning,

A prerequisite when house hunting in 1979 was a wood burning fireplace.

Being in this room is the most comfortable feeling in the world on a cold winter evening.

Stay warm and comfortable wherever you are!  Or, cool and comfortable to my friends Down Under.  ;)

Lois

1 comment:

angela said...

Nothing nicer than coming inside on a cold day to a roaring fire.
As summer draws to an end I find myself looking at my fireplace.
Soon it will be going again and I’ll be able to pick up larger yarn projects to continue
While relaxing in the darker afternoons