About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

It's Me

 Good morning,

Today's image is courtesy of My Honey, Kjell.  

Elsa quietly comes to his chair with the gift of a toy, lays her head on his leg, and waits for him to notice her.  

Precious!

:),

Lois
 

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

She seems so peaceful. Mine aggressivly compete for attention. The forced noses and frantic licking. If I pet one I have to pet the other the same number of times?
Sometimes Daisy will come put her snout on my leg, and when I pet her, here comes Lenny, "Pet me too! Pet me too!" And vice versa. They both ruin it for the other.

Sherry said...

In my house, I can be reading a book, or on the laptop. It starts with the head on your knee. If that doesn't work, I get slapped with a paw. The next step is a paw aimed at my book or laptop! So that one gets attention, then the other dog decides she deserves equal attention! How do people get along without dogs in the house???

Tanya said...

Yes, your doggies do seem very patient. That is what good training will do isn't it!