About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, August 29, 2022

Work in Process This Week

 Good morning,

I finally finished the very large Brilliant Rainbow and Off White afghan blanket and it is in the shop.

Now I am working on another blanket, this time with burgundy flowers that will be surrounded by pink and white.  I've made similar blankets in the past and they have sold quickly so it is time to make another.

I have finished more than 50 of the required 80 "flowers" so will soon begin work on the next round of pink.  

These blankets are truly fun to make.  We spend evenings at home and there is no way I could sit in a chair doing nothing while My Honey and I are sharing space and watching TV together.  

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

Lois

2 comments:

angela said...

I’m still going on the mosaic blanket
The weather here is still cold and very wet but you can feel spring comping
I’m itching to get outside and stqrt getting my hands dirty in the soil

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Angela,

I hope you'll share pictures of your blanket when finished.

The gardening season is winding down here just as yours is gearing up. I should get out and re-pot house plants before it's too cold to stand on the patio and do it.

Happy Spring Down Under!

Lois