About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, August 12, 2022

Work in Process This Week - Shades of Lavender and Purple

 Good morning,

These are flowers growing in number until there are 80 to make the next large afghan blanket for the shop.  It will be quite stunning with a darker purple border.  So pretty!

There are more afghan blankets finished, in the shop, and ready to ship here.

I just love our retirement "job!"  What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

--------------------------------------

EvensensProductions.com

--------------------------------------

1 comment:

angela said...

My favourite colours. So pretty.
I’m working on my flauras fauna Mosaic blanket
And practicing my painting for art class
With spring coming soon,I hope, I’ve started my seed raising for the veggie garden