About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, August 26, 2022

Flashback - Happy National Dog Day!

  Good morning,

It's National Dog Day here in the USA and of course we celebrate!

Today's image is a flashback to eleven years ago.  It popped up on my Facebook page yesterday and it was so wonderful to see so I'll share it again here after eleven years.

In the image are Penny (2005-2020) and Erik (2009-    ) swimming together as they did so often.  In fact, I had a blog post about it.

It is great to see the image of Penny and Erik together and to see them having so much fun.

Such memories are wonderful, aren't they....

 Lois


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yes, wonderful, but sometimes bittersweet too. Google photos sends me photos of my mother, my old cats and a couple of our old dogs. They make me smile but grip my heart too.