About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Today's Blossom

 Good morning,

This brilliant smiling face greeted me from the patio flower pot when I took the pups out yesterday morning.  

This is from one of those seed packets I received in the mail after making a charity donation.  What a wonderful way to say "thank you."

:),

Lois

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

On the news and in articles I keep catching references to "end of summer" and "these last days of summer". It's good to see a new flower before winter.
Here, my plants seem to really notice the shortening days.

roentare said...

Wonderful photo. Love the colours.