About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Patio Flower Pot

 Good morning,

One of the organizations on my donations list every year sends me a few seed packets with their donation request.  

Since my back doesn't cooperate for me to bend over to plant seeds in the ground, I plant the seeds in a flower pot on my patio.  These images are of this year's blossoms so far.  

 I love the bright blossoms that greet me each morning.

 Sweet, simple blossoms.  Nature's beauty.

 Enjoy,

Lois

No comments: