About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Sir Winston Churchill Daffodils

 Good morning,

We have some Sir Winston Churchill Daffodils in the front yard down on a hilly spot.  I wish I had planted them closer to the house because they smell so wonderful.  Even that black ant can't resist.

I had a hard time getting down the hill to snap these pictures because the grass was a little wet.  The sun was perfect, though, and I didn't want to miss my chance.
While shopping for Spring bulbs, if you ever see a package of Sir Winston Churchill Daffs, buy them and plant them.  You'll enjoy them year after year.

Happy Spring!

Lois

No comments: