About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Work in Process This Week

 Good morning,

I've had quite a few distractions this week so haven't worked at the same pace as usual on projects for the shop.  With all the distractions, I am not taking custom orders for awhile since I'm not able to project completion dates.

There are times when I'm able to sit and work, though.  I'm finally putting together the afghan blanket you see in the image.  This time I'm using hunter green for the border.  The colors are more vivid in real life.  I took the picture with my phone camera with just the light beside my chair.

Afghan blankets have been selling out quickly recently so I have several more color combinations lined up to make. 

 I find my crochet and knitting very soothing.  I'm also so very happy we have the shop.  It's a sense of purpose after retirement from the professional world.  And, it is so very good to know that our items can be found in homes and businesses around the globe.  Thank you for that.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: