About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Snakie!

 Good morning,

We welcome garter snakes in our garden.  They are not poisonous and eat all kinds of little critters that eat our flowers.

This little one was smart enough to be in the front garden, not in the back where the pups would have surely found it.

:),

Lois

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Ugh! There is no such thing as a "good" snake. I have had to pull baby birds, a rabbit, and a dead mouse out of Bailey's mouth. . . there was a opossum too, but my scream convinced her to drop it before I got to her. I live in total fear of her finding a snake. I just don't think I could pull one of those out of her mouth!!! Thankfully, Morgan has never had an interest in such things.