About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Indoor Bouquet - Design Inspiration

 Good morning,

More and more of these beautiful African Violets are blooming this week.

I have made afghans with these colors reversed.  Perhaps It's time to make one with the colors in this order.  

There is so much inspiration for my needlework designs in Nature.

All the best,

Lois

3 comments:

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Flores muito bonitas.
Gostei
Um abraço e tenha um bom Domingo.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
Livros-Autografados

MarkD60 said...

They are very pretty. My plants are not doing so well.

Rose said...

I always think of my mom when I see African violets...she always had a bunch.