About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, April 21, 2022

I'm a Pillow

 Good morning,

I sat down on the bed for a few minutes to chat with my son on the phone and this sweet little girl cuddled up and went to sleep with her head on my lap.  

Elsa rarely lets me out of her sight.  She is precious.

;),

Lois

3 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

You are one handsome pillow ~ Xo

Wishing you laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rose said...

She melts my heart. Sounds a lot like my granddog...does not want my daughter out of his sight.

Tanya said...

Elsa is a sweetie. I'm a pillow for my kitties but at least I have space left on my lap!