About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

In Bloom Again

 Good morning,

Our little indoor garden on the table in front of the french doors in the dining room continues to provide such beauty.  It seems there is always something blooming.  Today it's the white and purple african violets once again.

So pretty!

What is blooming at your home?

Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

In my home, I'm trying to get some bell peppers going, but they're still tiny. I feel like spring is going to be gone and I'm not going to get any peppers. Not a one of my tomato seeds sprouted.
I am making some plant babies that I hope to be able to sell though.
It's a good idea for a post! Thanks for the idea!!