About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sea Day - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

We just love sea days!
Sure, it's fun to stop at ports, go ashore, look around....
But, the very best thing to do on a cruise ship...
 ...is enjoy the sea...
 ...and the ship. 

Otherwise, gosh, this could have been a land vacation.   ;)

Enjoy!

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Judy said...

I've never been on a cruise before, and I've been totally enjoying yours with you. I love your header picture.

Cathy said...

Only six more months to go till I can see the sea again from that angle lol
I like the fact that you are covering different places on the ship each time you 'cruise'. That way we see something unusual and look forward to the next 'set'
Thanks again Lois
Cathy

Ruth said...

I so enjoy your cruises. I feel as if I'm there with you.

TexWisGirl said...

open air. gotta love it. :)

Nedra said...

Yesterday we drove to Arizona from Utah, so the Mr. and I had a hours to talk. I told him about your ship and if wishes were fishes we would be sitting next to you on that deck, watching the waves.

Elaine said...

With so much to do on board it seems almost a waste to be in port for the day. I'll bet everyone would be just as entertained just cruising around and having all sea days.

Lynette Killam said...

I am so enjoying your trip posts, Lois! We've never actually taken a cruise but seem to do more road trips. That said, my husband and I both love the sea, and I definitely agree that sea days would be my favourite. I think it's time to drop a few hints, hmmm...LOL.

I particularly like this set of photos, too...such sleek, clean lines...looking forward to more...:)

Lynette