About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Work in Process - Bavarian Stitch Afghan Blanket

 Good morning,

We recently sold another Bavarian Stitch afghan blanket from the shop and I realized we only have one of that design left!  

I love going to my craft room and organizing colors to make projects.  For the next Bavarian Stitch blanket I settled on shades of tan, brown, antique white, with spring green as an accent.  I am quite happy with it as it is coming together.  When finished, I'll photo and list it in the Afghans and Blankets section of the shop where there are many other styles and colors available to ship now.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

No comments: