About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Mr. Erik

 Good morning,

Please keep our Erik, age 14, in your thoughts and prayers.  Erik is experiencing balance issues and isn't feeling very well.  He likes to stay close so is sleeping between Kjell's and my chairs in the living room.  He also likes to pull down and be covered with whatever blanket I happen to have on my chair at the time.  I'm happy to share my blankets.

Erik's balance issues are common in older dogs.  He is on medication and will be feeling better soon, but in the meantime, we are trying to keep him as comfortable as possible.

Erik is a sweet soul.   For a giant of a Labrador Retriever, he has always been gentle and loving.  

I'll now go back to hugging my pal, Erik....

Lois

2 comments:

Kim said...

Vertigo? We went through that with our Abby. Keeping this fine gentleman in our thoughts and prayers. Love and patience goes a long way toward healing.

Kim

Sherrill said...

Oh, I sure hope Erik is feeling much better now. Blankies are always good for warmth AND comfort.