About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Rooting the Begonias

 Good morning,

A few weeks ago I believe I mentioned cutting off begonia stems and putting them in water to root before we had a frost.

 I thought I'd share my success with this very easy way to propagate these pretty flowers.  My next step will be to plant the rooted stems in potting soil and keep it moist.  I hope to have a large healthy plant by Spring.

Have you had similar successes?  I'd love to hear about them.

All the best,

Lois

No comments: