About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Very Big Tires

 Good morning,

These giant tires appeared to be brand new and on their way to a very big vehicle.

It would be fun to know exactly where they were going and for what type of vehicle they will be used. 
The equipment used to mount the tires must be very interesting, too....

:),

Lois

2 comments:

Rose said...

I am glad it is not me that has to put them on. I imagine it takes a lot of equipment to get that job done

Olde Dame Holly said...

My husband once told me that the tires for the giant equipment cost many thousands of dollars, up to tens of thousands, per tire! I imagine those tires you photographed must be on the most expensive end. They look so huge it looks Photoshopped (which it isn't)!!!