About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Rest Stop Lilies

Good morning,

I took today's images at an Ohio Rest Stop on our road trip to visit my brother in Delaware, Ohio.
I just love the beautiful flowers and landscaping of Ohio's rest stops. 
When I was a child I remember rest stops with only a place to pull off and use a rest room, often without a flushing toilet!  Now most rest stops are in a park-like setting and are a destination themselves as a beautiful place for a picnic.

When we drove back and forth to ports every ten weeks before retirement we found and enjoyed many beautiful rest stops in other states, too.

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

Rose said...

They are beautiful!