About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Work in Process This Week - Shades of Lavender Afghan is Growing

 Good morning,

I'm still working on the same project that I started last week.  I'm now putting the squares together for the Shades of Lavender large afghan blanket.  When finished, I'll list it in the shop.

I am loving the shades and tones of the colors together!  I took the photo with just lamp light while I was working on it yesterday evening.  The colors blend so beautifully that when the blanket is finished and spread out, the color changes will be gorgeous.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: