About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tomato Season

 Good morning,

Well, tomato season just wasn't the same this year.  ;)

I tried to grow tomatoes from seeds saved from last year's tomatoes, but didn't do very well at all.  

Sure, I know what I did wrong:  didn't start them early enough, didn't use fertilizer, didn't make sure there was enough water.  Yep, I messed up this year.  

It was a busy Spring and Summer with other things going on in our lives so I didn't do well at all with the tomatoes.  

God willing, there's always next year....

Lois 

PS - Photo credit goes to Kjell.  ;)

No comments: