About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Work in Process - Pot Holders/Hot Pads

 Good morning,

This week I am working on some smaller items to stock the shop for the holidays.  I have finished the afghan that I showed you last week, but haven't had a sunny day at home when I could photograph it for the listing.  I'm sure I'll get to that soon!

I really like these pot holders.  They are not only extra large for a man's or woman's hands, they are double thick cotton that washes beautifully.  They make great hot pads for the table, too.  We use them ourselves and I've given them as gifts to family members through the years.  I get a kick out of seeing them in use at their homes when we visit.

It's fun to have a few smaller projects between the big ones.  

We already have some of these potholders in the shop in a variety of colors. 

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

No comments: