About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, May 27, 2022

Work in Process - Deck One - Living Room

 Good morning,

This is the other large afghan blanket that is currently in process that I mentioned two days ago.  This one is on Deck One in the Living Room.  I always have a project going wherever I sit down.

The connecting round and border on this one will be a blue that is in the circle in the center.  The colors are all just gorgeous together and the effect of all of the pieces together will be lovely.  As I said with the Deck Two project two days ago, all I have to do now is finish this blanket, photo, and list it in the shop.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

3 comments:

angela said...

I like to have a big project and a little project going at the same time
So I’m working on a large mosaic blanket for me and on making infinity scarfs using mosaic crochet to put away for Christmas presents.

Rose said...

You have chosen beautiful colors.

Lois Evensen said...

Thank you, ladies. I generally have a large and a small project going at the same time too, so I can have that sense of completion agter a quicker project. Right now, though, I'm trying to restock the shop after a record number of blanket sales.