About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Lovely Flowers

 Good morning,

I love flowers.  :)  The lovelies above arrived from #2 son, Don for Mother's Day.

 And, these gorgeous red roses are from My Honey with the help of daughter, Catherine, as his secret shopper.

Catherine gave me a lovely Mother's Day, too.  She cleaned out our goldfish pond and purchased a dozen fish for it.  I used to clean out the pond every spring, but my back doesn't allow me to do such things any more.  Catherine also prepared a lovely salmon dinner for us.  Sweet!

Family is so very special, isn't it. 

All the best,

Lois

No comments: