About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Elsa and Her Sea Horse

 Good morning,

I didn't pose this picture.  Elsa often carries a soft toy with her and has some favorites that she keeps nearby most of the time.

Above you see her sun bathing with her blue sea horse.

What a cutie.

:),

Lois

2 comments:

Rose said...

so cute. And sweet. One of my blog friends has a dog that used to always have 3 bright orange tennis balls nearby at all times.

Tanya said...

Elsa really loves her toys doesn't she. I think my dog would just destroy one if I gave it to him.