About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, May 9, 2022

Patio Crochet

 Good morning,

We have had some absolutely gorgeous Spring weather most days here in the Midwest.  Unfortunately, the alternate days are often stormy and wet.

I have smaller projects to take outside on the patio when we are enjoying the pretty days.  

Above you see the beginning of a cloche hat that will soon be available in the shop.

I also have a Flower Garden Afghan Blanket started in the living room, but I haven't seen spending as much time there recently.  Working on different projects is good, though, because it provides a break from the same repetitive movements for my fingers.

All the best,

Lois

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty colors with your hat. The afghan?...pictures?

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Anni!

The afghan flowers are here: http://loishands.blogspot.com/2022/04/work-in-process-blooms-in-box.html

I've gotten more finished on them now. All 80 flowers are finished and have two rounds of off white around each. I'm now putting them together with forest green. The forest green makes the bright flowers just "pop!" I hope to have the finished product in the shop in the next week.
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy seeing you here and reading your blog.
Hugs from Ohio,
Lois