About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, July 9, 2021

Needlework and Wood Working Update - July, 2021

 Good morning and welcome to this month's Needlework and Wood Working Update for July, 2021, where we collect the images of all of the items we have completed this month.

Above is a Celtic Knot inlay pen that My Honey made for me.  Fabulous!  I love his turned wood pens. The balance is perfect for my hand and the smooth wood is warm to the touch.  We have other pens in the shop here from $53.

 I've posted pictures of this as it was made and built in our back yard by the garage.  My Honey built it for me so that I could have flowers in containers since my back has told me to stop crawling around on the ground to work in the garden.   This plant stand won't be available in the shop.  I can't imaging trying to ship it. 

We had orders for seven of these Pet Kennel Tags this month.  Since they are personalized, I'm showing a picture of one made for one of our dogs.  $12 each.  More information and images here.

 This was another month for Afghan Blankets, too.  This Shades of Teal and Purple Blanket was a joy to make.  $80.  Ready to ship.  More information and images here.

This generous size afghan blanket features close stitches in a textured design which provides for a very warm fabric. $110.  More images and information here.

This large Lavender Green and Cream Baby Blanket features a matching hat with flower (not shown in image above).  Set $50.  More information and images here.

This Lady Bug Baby Sweater Set and Toy are back in the shop this month.  I made one last month that sold quickly, so here's another.  These sets are so darling for a photo op and every other event.  $60.  Info here.

This Nordic Intarsia Knit Hat is made of very soft Alpaca Wool Blend Yarn.  It is so wonderful to touch and wear.  $40.  More info here.

This 20-22" Cloche Hat is a lovely delicate lavender color.  $8 and available here.  There are more than 40 similar hats available in a variety of colors, designs, and sizes here.

Come see what else we've made here:  EvensensProductions.com

So, that's it for this month!  We sincerely appreciate your encouragement, likes, shares, favorites, and purchases, too!

All the very best,

Lois