About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Total Relaxation

 Good morning,

This is sweet Elsa cuddled up in the blankets and pillows on the couch in front of the fireplace last night.  I took the picture from the end of the couch with only the light from a table lamp.  I wouldn't want to wake her with a flash, you know....

It's rough being a Labrador here.

;),

Lois

2 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

There are two especially heartwarming things to see as a pet owner: A pet securely sleeping, safe and happy, and a pet eating well! I never tire of seeing my rescues eat and sleep, and I always hope they can't remember the "bad days" before rescue! Elsa is so pretty. Her fur is spectacular.

Tanya said...

She sure looks cozy. And I can see that there isn't much room for anyone else on the sofa!