About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Best Country Ribs Ever

 Good morning,

According to My Honey, my country ribs are the best ribs ever.

Hmm.  I think he wants me to make them again! 

My secret, of course, is Stubb's Bar-B-Q sauce.

Spring is coming!

:),

Lois

1 comment:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Those ribs look good and tender! We are strange in that we do not put the sauce on the meat where I grew up, but have it on the side after the meat is cooked. Now I am interested in trying it your way!