About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, February 13, 2021

I'll just sit here and watch...

 

Elsa:  You're eating lunch?

Me:  Yes

Elsa:  I'll just sit here and watch.  You never know when you might drop something.

2 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

She has the same look as our cat has in the morning when I eat my morning porridge. She is a bit spoiled so she knows I will let her lick the bowl when I am finished :)

Tanya said...

It would be hard for me to be eating with her watching so closely... My dog has a similar look and so I make sure he's in his circle when we have a meal because I don't want him getting any ideas. I have to be sneaky about eating snacks when he's around!