About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Toys in the Snow

 Good morning,

These are only a few of Elsa's toys scattered around in the back yard.  She takes one out each time she goes outside, then gets busy with other things and forgets to bring them back in.  I don't mind all that much, but I generally pick them up and throw them down the laundry chute regularly.  After being outside, I don't want them back in on the carpet without washing.  Washing them isn't all that hard and they can always use cleaning anyway.  

I was on my way out to pick some up last night and about killed myself on the ice on the steps.  I'll just wait until the temps are high enough to melt that stuff.  We are expecting the temp to go over 40 F today!  Yay!

I hope you  are warm and comfy wherever you are!

Lois

2 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Ice is so treacherous, glad you will save the toy pick-up for a day with better footing. That's so cute about Elsa. Our chiweenie loves to carry his toys around, and our Bichon mix ALWAYS has a ball in her mouth, that gets dropped...we round them up, too. I think the "record" is finding nine in my bedroom after just a few hours of her playing.

Sherrill said...

Yikes! Glad you didn’t fall! And now maybe it’s gone, the toys are gathered and clean.