About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Winter Food on a Cold Spring Evening

Good morning,

Since Mother Nature hasn't figured out what season it is and it was so cold outside yesterday, I made beef stew in the crock pot.  It still had about four hours to go when I took this picture.  When it was ready the sauce had thickened and the meat was marvelously tender and tasty.

Now I'm waiting for Mother Nature to provide a day for a Spring Salad. 

;),
Lois

1 comment:

River Glorious said...

Looks ready to me! I would have eaten it on the spot. :) :) :)