About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Downtown Cincinnati Landmark

Good  morning,

Yesterday My Honey and I went downtown to run some errands. 

We happened to park near the headquarters of Procter and Gamble and this view was just too perfect not to capture with my camera.

P&G is a part of the fiber of Cincinnati.  I'm quite sure there is at least one P&G product in the home of 99% of Americans.

Lois







2 comments:

DUTA said...

Yes, I do have a Proctor&Gamble popcorn maker. It's efficient and I'm pleased with it. I use it mainly in winter as popcorn is a light, low calorie snack suitable for this season.
You're right about the view; it's quite amazing!

MarkD60 said...

That is a very nice view. And the weather looks good too!