About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Sea Day Shots

Good morning,

I make a point to take a walk around the ship at least once each day. 
Today is a gorgeous sea day so my walk is around the outside of Deck 4.
Have I mentioned blue is my favorite color?
 I just love these shots of the reflection of the sea and sky in the windows of the dining room. 

Wow!

Lois :)

7 comments:

Mersad said...

These shots are a pure joy for mind and heart. I wish I could be on that cruiser now, sailing away into the distance... I can smell the summer vacation coming.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

TexWisGirl said...

good thing you like blue!

Montanagirl said...

Beautiful series, Lois. I really like the reflection shot!

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful photos of the sea and all the beautiful blues. Enjoy the weekend on the water.

Julie Ferguson said...

I am taking in the clean fresh air....sweet!

Michelle said...

Lovin' that blue....skies and ocean!

Elaine said...

Very pretty at sea shots. The reflection shot is wonderful!