About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Relaxing on the Deck - St. Thomas

Good morning,

Today's images were taken from Deck 4, Freedom of the Seas, while I was relaxing on the deck enjoying the view of St. Thomas across the bay.

Yes, we have been here so many times before.  Sometimes it is nice to stay aboard and enjoy the ship while most of the other guests go ashore.
There is so much blue out here I am concerned my camera will run out of it....  ;)

Enjoy,
Lois

6 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Lovely views, Lois!

MarkD60 said...

If I was to take a cruise, I don't think I'd leave the ship.

TexWisGirl said...

too cute. :)

FAB said...

You can NEVER have enough blue. Lovely views Lois.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hmmm, now we have to worry about not just global warming but cameras sucking all the blue out of the world.

Elaine said...

That looks like a delightful spot to spend the day!