About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Do You See What I See?

 Good morning,

Do you see what I see in the image above?
How about this image?  Yes, that is a dog, a Black Labrador Retriever to be exact, in the back of that pick up truck that is going down the expressway in South Carolina.  Oh, and it's raining, too.

An old man was driving the truck.  There was no one else inside the truck so plenty of room for that dog!

I wanted to roll down the window and yell at the guy driving, but My Honey wouldn't let me.  He was afraid the guy might shoot me. 

Well, anyway, if you really want to know how I feel about this....

Lois

7 comments:

Lois said...

I can't stand seeing this! Your hubby was right though. You never know what someone might do. A young college student got shot for cutting someone off in traffic here a few years ago.

Kathy said...

My sentiments are with you but my advice is with your husband.

Montanagirl said...

Poor pup! But maybe he's used to it. Glad you didn't yell at the guy, you never know what people might do.

TexWisGirl said...

we have a lot of that in texas, too. a lot of cattle dogs ride on flatbeds with no railings.

Sherry said...

I have to agree with Kjell, but that is really a stupid and uncaring thing to do to a dog.

Pamela Gordon said...

Aw. I agree that it's not the place for a dog to travel and it's not safe to say anything either. Poor pooch.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Agree with the earlier comments, Lois, and it is. Ot uncommin to see a dog in an open pickip around these parts too.