About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day


Good morning,

I am a very lucky lady to have had the kind and gentle man pictured above as my father.  I think of my father every day.

If your father is still alive, I hope you make his day very special.  I would love to be able to do the same for my Dad today.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there including my wonderful husband and sons.  My husband and I will be enjoying Fathers Day today in Port Canaveral, Florida.

All the very best,
Lois

5 comments:

Mersad said...

That's a great image of your dad!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Montanagirl said...

Such a lovely tribute, Lois! A wonderful photo of him. We celebrated with my Dad yesterday at the Nursing Home. They put on a little afternoon get-together for the resident fathers. My Dad is 92 now.

River Glorious said...

My father has been gone these 28 years already. Glad you have great memories of yours. That's a blessing. :)

Michelle said...

A sweet tribute!

Elaine said...

I too would love to have had a little time with my dad today. He's been gone for some 25 years and this year would have been his 100th, but wouldn't it be lovely if you could have the occasional chat?