About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Work in Process - Large Afghan Blanket

 Good morning,

I'm finally getting my newest Large Afghan Blanket put together.  I am just delighted with the colors and how the arrangement looks when together!  I'm hoping to have it in the shop soon. 

I'm crocheting every day to keep new afghans in stock.  In the meantime, there are many other afghan blankets in a variety of sizes and colors ready to ship.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: