About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Artwork in Minneapolis

 

 Good morning,

Catherine and a friend flew to Hawaii yesterday.  She sent me these images from the Minneapolis airport.

 I just love the combinations of color in this series.

 I take many colors and combinations of colors from nature as I design my needlework. 


Blue has always been my favorite color and these shades of blue, turquoise, and green are just so pretty to me.

Thank you, Catherine, for the pictures.  Please keep them coming!  We look forward to seeing more pictures of your trip and our 50th State, Hawaii.

Be safe, love you,

Mom

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

Beautiful! And I see some of the colors in your afghan in your blog post yesterday!