About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Mom! Come to Bed!

 Good morning,

I carried some items upstairs last night and, of course, Elsa had to come with me.  It's so funny when she decides it is time for bed and she lets me know it.

I think we humans are owned by some very nice dogs here in this house. 

;),

Lois

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You are right! We don't own dogs. . . they own us, and unfortunately, I'm the worst offender there. I've even had my kids tell me I wasn't that easy on them when they were growing up.