About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Birds on a Log - Daddy's Photo Op

 Good morning,

If you look carefully, you'll see two sparrows enjoying bird seed that Kjell spread on a log in our back yard.

When the weather is warm enough to tolerate being outside for more than ten minutes, Kjell has had his camera set up to take pictures of our feather visitors.  I snapped this one with my phone camera when I was out with the pups for just a couple of minutes.

I get a kick out of the birds in front of our home when I go out to load up the bird feeder.  If I have let it go empty for more than a day, they are waiting out there "yelling" at me to hurry up with the food.  

:),

Lois

No comments: