About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, September 18, 2022

This Week's Work in Process - Yellow Flowers Afghan Blanket

 Good morning,

This week I'm working on another Yellow Flowers Large Afghan Blanket for the shop.  

This one has been a favorite so I'm making another.  It's almost finished and when it is I'll be making another Brilliant Rainbow and Off White Afghan Blanket.

When I sell a popular item, I put another one in the queue to make again.  There are many finished afghan blankets in a variety of sizes and colors in the shop now here.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: