About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Live Forevers

 Good morning,

We have one clump of what my Mom called "Live Forevers."  The ancestors of this plant came from my son Don's home probably 30 years ago when he was moving flowers in his garden.  I propagated the small clump I received from him and grew rows of them beside my maim walkway.  Then I decided to put something else in their spot so I moved them.

 But, this little clump survived and now, many years later, I am so glad it did.

It is fun to live on the same property for many years and have a history with the plants here.

Within the next couple of weeks, these blossoms will be covered with bees enjoying these late summer flowers.

All the best,

Lois

No comments: