About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Work in Process This Week - Lots of Yellow Flowers

Good morning,

 My Deck One project next to my recliner in the living room is this afghan of yellow flowers.  The flowers are quite striking bordered in shades of green and white. 

On Deck Two near my computer in the sitting room I am working on a similar afghan blanket with red flowers.  I have several more projects, including afghans already in project boxes and bags.  When I get an idea for a project, I go to my craft room and collect all the necessary materials and supplies and put them in a project bag or box with my notes so it's ready to go as soon as it moves up in the production line. 

There have been quite a few afghan blankets flowing off of the crochet hooks recently here.  These items have been popular in the shop and some have sold out so I am restocking.  I am also stocking the shop for Fall and the Holiday Season.  I am always coming up with new ideas for a variety of different items, too.

I love seeing your blogs and hearing from you about your projects.  What are you making, baking, growing this week?   

All the best,

Lois 

--------------------------------------------------

Come see what else we've made!

EvensensProdutions.com

---------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I've been working on a design for a baby blanket - I like to have one or two set aside for baby gifts. This one is going to be a solid color - most likely yellow - in rows of double crochet and single crochet. In my practice rows I think it will look nice in the finished product. Then I saw a pattern of shells in one of my crochet books. It looked complicated, but once I sat down and followed the instructions, it was a walk in the park!

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Sherry!

I agree that it's great to have a few babyghans available at all times! Yours sound very pretty. I usually have one in yellow and/or green as well as blue and pink, too.

It's good to hear from you!

Lois