About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

I hate it when this happens....

 Good morning,

We didn't realize this would happen until after 8 AM.  I checked the security cameras to find that the notice was put on our front door at the 2 AM hour.  I'm guessing this is an emergency repair, but I wish we had seen the notice earlier. Oh, well....

It was a day of no laundry, cooking, dish washing....  At least we had a case of bottled water.  

Life goes on.

I hope life is more normal where you are....

Lois

No comments: