About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Couldn't Stop Laughing!

 

Good morning,

I rarely use images that are from other sites, but this one had me laughing so hard I had to share it here with my dog-loving friends. This one came to me from Facebook via My Honey.

Enjoy!

:),

Lois

2 comments:

Sherry said...

OMG! Hysterical! P. S. I don't like poodles!

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Sherry. We all have our doggie preferences, don't we. I've had Dachshunds, German Shepherds, and, of course, Labs. We have some sharp Poodles at our dog club. There is an apricot Standard Poodle that is really pretty and smart, too.