About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Waiting Room Knitting

 Good morning,

My Honey had some routine tests this week so I grabbed my knitting needles and some fuzzy wool yarn.  I managed to cast on 80 stitches and get a few rows of ribbing accomplished before he was finished with his tests.

This will be an intarsia knit hat similar to others already in the shop.

I feel the time is not wasted when I have something to show for the time I've spent waiting.  When you know you'll be waiting somewhere or on a long ride (not doing the driving, of course), do you take along a project?

Lois

 


 

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

You spent the waiting time well! I too always have a waiting room knitting in my bag if I know there will be waiting time. It feels so much better than just sit there!